Pet Friendly Apartments Chapel Hill
For Our 4-Legged Residents
We know how important your 4-legged family members are! At The Townhomes at Chapel Watch Village, residents and their pets enjoy a large, fenced-in dog park, direct access to a Chapel Hill greenway trail and sidewalks through out the community. Our community welcomes non-aggressive breeds and does not have a weight limit. For more information on our community policies, please call the leasing office at 919-904-4389.
- Non-refundable Pet Fee: $350 for 1st pet, $200 for 2nd pet
- Monthly Pet Rent: $30/mo per pet
- Limit of 2 pets per home
A part of caring for your family pet means being a "good neighbor" (courteous and respectful of others). Please take a moment to read our pet-friendly apartment guidelines:
- What size family pet may reside at The Townhomes at Chapel Watch Village? We have no weight restrictions.
- The Who's Who of Pets? Yes, only those pet(s) identified on the signed lease addendum will occupy the premises - the staff considers your pet part of our community.
- Breeds? We hope you can understand that only breeds of a non-aggressive nature are allowed. Call the office for clarification if needed.
- What's the "good neighbor policy"? Taking a bag when you head outside, "Don't leave home without 'em." The Townhomes at Chapel Watch Village provides pet waste stations located throughout the property for your convenience.
- You make the difference. "Picking up" after your pet/s has a positive impact on your neighbors. How?
1. By reducing health issues for fellow residents.
2. Maintains our good water quality -no waste to pollute after rain run-off.
3. Active fine prevention - violation costs can be up to $50 in fines.
4. Courteous and respectful - Leaving home without 'em (the bags) resulting in violations/fines, may lead to a request to remove your pet from the property. We don't want that and neither do you.
- Did you know? N.C. State Law requires dogs be kept inside except when on a leash and accompanied by and under control of the resident.
- Take care. As a resident, you are responsible for injuries or damage to person or property caused by your pet.
- They're worth it! The Townhomes at Chapel Watch Village require a one-time non-refundable pet fee of $350 for the first pet and additional $200 for a second pet, and $25 per month (per pet) rent.